High GN: 58
Wireless trigger sensor
Electrical socket outlet
PC synchronous interface
Recycle time 3 second (with 4 pcs AA alkaline cell)
Support Multi-flash lighting Application (S1/S2 mode)
Power saving mode
Accurate brightness control
Metal hot shoe
Support front curtain synchronous
Temperature detection Automatically (overheating protection)
SUITABLE FOR NIKON D5000, D3000, D3100, D3200, P7100, D7000, D700, P7000 Series, D300, D200, D90, D600, D80, D70 Series, D60, D50, D41 Series etc.
Flash mode: TTL, M, MULTI
Wireless triggering distance: 20--25m indoor, 10--15m outdoor
Vertical rotation angle: 0-90 degrees
Horizontal rotation angle: 0-270 degrees
Power supply: 4XAA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
Additional features: Sound indicator, PC port, Power saving mode and over heating protection
Color temperature: 5600k
1x Flash light
1x protecting bag
1x mini stand
1x warranty card
- Powerful Flash with High Guide No. 58 (m) / 190ft(at 105mm focal length,ISO 100 in meters/feet).
- Charging socket for external power pack: adds a charging socket for external power pack. PC synchronous port: simple for you to use the PC synchronous line.
- Vertical rotation angle:-7 to 90 degrees；Horizontal rotation angle:0 to 270 degrees.
- Flash duration: 1/300 to 1/20000s.
- Note: flash only, camera not included!
- Portable, Versatile Speedlight Unit
- Nikon's Precision i-TTL Flash Control
- Complete Flash Head Positioning Freedom
- Hot Shoe and Wireless Operation
- Wireless Flash Control
- Wireless multiple flash system uses radio wave communication for enhanced control of up to 5 groups of flashes
- Dot matrix LCD panel and backlit button provide easy visibility
- Color filter holder for attaching third-party color gelatin filters
- 18 Custom Functions and 7 Personal Functions for creative flexibility
- Full swivel, 180-Degree in either direction
- New wireless multiple flash system using radio wave communication for enhanced control of up to five groups of flashes
- Zoom flash head covers wide range of 20-200mm; maximum Guide Number (197 ft/60m at ISO 100)
- Redesigned contact construction, improved flash head durability, and exceptional dust and weather resistance for reliable operation
- AF Assist Beam compatible with Canon's new 61-Point High Density Reticular AF, dot matrix LCD panel and backlit button provide easy visibility
- 18 Custom Functions for creative flexibility, full swivel, 180 degrees in either direction, color filter holder for attaching Canon and third-party color gelatin filters
Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Pentax Sigma Minolta Leica and Other SLR Digital SLR Film SLR Cameras and Digital Cameras
The TT560 speedlite flash is compatible with Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Pentax Sigma Minolta Leica and Other SLR Digital SLR Film SLR
Power Management: Switch to the ON position, and the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim). After several seconds, the charging indicator turns red and TT560 is then ready to shoot. For a test flash, simply press the test button. If the red charging indicator lamp flickers, it indicates low battery. In such case, the power will turn off automatically and you need to replace the batteries. After use, turn power switch to OFF position. Power Control: The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED lamp for different level. Press "+" and "-" to raise and lower power: 1/128,1/64,1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4,1/2,1/1
- Guide Number:38 ( ISO 100 )
- Flash Mode: M, S1, S2
- Vertical Rotation Angle :0~90 degrees
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees
- Power: 4xAAsize batteries ( Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable )
- Light Quantity Output Control :with 1/8 - stop increment
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Flash Duration :1/300s~1/20000s
- Dimensions :190*75*55mm
- Net Weight :286g
In M Mode, you can set TT560 onto your camera hot shoe or speedlite trigger hot shoe to trigger the flash unit. When shooting, adjust the flash power and press the camera shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.
S1 Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for manual flash environment. When the flash is S1 mode, it will fire synchronously when the master flash fires, comparable with the effect by the use of radio trigger. S2 Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for TTL flash environment. The flash unit won't flash synchronously with the first flash but the second flash from the master flash.
Safety Features And Information
For protection in continuous flashes, to prevent the flash head from getting too hot and damage, please do not flash over 20 times when in power lever 1/2,1/1. Please cool down the flash unit for at least 10 minutes. The over-temperature protection function will be activated if you continue to flash after 20 times. In this state the charging time will turn to 10-25s. Please cool down the flash unit around 10 minutes and it will turn to normal state.
When the inner circuit is over-heating, which indicates over use of the flash unit, the inner circuit will shut down power automatically. The flash unit will turn to normal state after the inner circuit is cooled down.
- Vertical Rotation Angle: 0~90 degrees, Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees
- Compatible with Canon Digital EOS and Nikon DSLR cameras
- Power Management: Switch to the ON, the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim).
- For a test flash, press the test button. After use, press the ON/OFF to OFF to power off.
- Red charging indicator lamp flickers in every 1s; it indicates low battery.
- The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED.
- Superior build quality, including a metal foot for added strength
- Approximately 20% faster recycling time, compared to previous 430EX II
- 1-Touch Quick-Lock Mechanism for easy attaching/detaching flash from camera
- Full flash control possible on camera menu, with compatible EOS digital SLRs
- Zoom head full frame: 24mm-105mm, virtually silent operation
Neewer CN-160 LED Video Light
The Neewer CN-160 helps to ensure perfect settings for your photography or video subject. With it's lightweight and durable construction, you can carry this light around with you wherever you go. The Neewer CN-160 features 160 super-bright LED lights and is equipped with a dimmer switch so you can adjust the intensity while shooting. The layout allows for quick, easy adjustments to be made so you never miss that perfect shot!
The Neewer CN-160 can mount to any standard hot shoe on most DSLR or digital video cameras as well as tripods and light stands equipped with a hot shoe mount or 1/4-inch thread. It is also equipped with a pivoting head, allowing you to raise or lower the light's angle. The light is battery powered and requires 6x AA Lithium Ion batteries (not included). With the included battery adapter, you can substitute the AA batteries for Sony NP-FH, NP-FM or NP-F Series, or Panasonic CGR-D16S rechargeable batteries. Battery life can easily be monitored using the battery power indicator located under the battery compartment. The Neewer CN-160 LED Video Light is easy to install and use and will make a great addition to your photography or video studio.
- Maximum Power: 9.6 Watt
- Color Temperature: 5600K (3200k w/ filter)
- Luminous flux: 660 lm
- Run time: 60 - 80mins
- Illumination: 900Lux (1m), 240Lux (2m), 120Lux (3m), 70Lux (4m), 40Lux (5m)
- Effective distance: 6m / 20ft
- Material of the Lighting's Shell: ABS Plastic
- Size: 141 x 62 x 150 mm
- Weight: 8.57oz
- 160-LED lights for optimum illumination and diffuser.
- There are 2 filters included with this item, with Spotlight effect, Diffuse effect, and for reducing the color temperature to 3200K
- The light intensity can be changed to offer professional effects.
- Rotate switch for on/off and brightness adjustment.
- Compatible with five different kinds of battery(not included): Sony NP-Series Li-ion rechargeable battery, Panasonic CGR-D16S rechargeable battery, (Panasonic CGR-D16S, Sony NP-FH70, NP-FM55H, NP-F550) and Alkaline/NiMH AA Battery